WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY MORE REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS SEASON.
LOOK FOR 2019-2020 REGISTRATION INFORMATION IN OCTOBER.
NOW……BEFORE YOU SEND AN EMAIL, ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING……
- Have I looked at the FAQs to see if my question has been answered??
- Is there something on this site or the Facebook page that answers my question?
- Is my question about registration? (SEE ABOVE)
- Did I register my child in the correct division? (AGES ARE BY AUGUST 1ST AND THE DIVISIONS ARE LISTED TO THE RIGHT OF THIS POST)
- Do I need to know the ball size my child needs? (SEE THE TRYOUT SHEET)
- Do I really need to send another email asking the same question I already asked? (YES, THIS HAPPENS…MORE THAN YOU WOULD THINK)
- Have I exhausted every possible way to find the information I need?
I promise that if you look around this website, you will find most answers you need. We cannot be more clear that registration is closed for this year. Work schedules just will not allow for having another registration or to meet people constantly to register.
We apologize for not having online registration this year. We just did not have the information we needed to do online this year. We put out the information we had as soon as we had it. A lot was last minute this year, but we did our best.
We will not register anyone at tryouts. We will not have the means to do this on those nights. Please do not show up expecting special treatment.