WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY MORE REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS SEASON.
LOOK FOR 2019-2020 REGISTRATION INFORMATION IN OCTOBER.
NOW……BEFORE YOU SEND AN EMAIL, ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING……
- Have I looked at the FAQs to see if my question has been answered??
- Is there something on this site or the Facebook page that answers my question?
- Is my question about registration? (SEE ABOVE)
- Did I register my child in the correct division? (AGES ARE BY AUGUST 1ST AND THE DIVISIONS ARE LISTED TO THE RIGHT OF THIS POST)
- Do I need to know the ball size my child needs? (SEE THE TRYOUT SHEET)
- Do I really need to send another email asking the same question I already asked? (YES, THIS HAPPENS…MORE THAN YOU WOULD THINK)
- Have I exhausted every possible way to find the information I need?
I promise that if you look around this website, you will find most answers you need. We cannot be more clear that registration is closed for this year. Work schedules just will not allow for having another registration or to meet people constantly to register.
We apologize for not having online registration this year. We just did not have the information we needed to do online this year. We put out the information we had as soon as we had it. A lot was last minute this year, but we did our best.
We will not register anyone at tryouts. We will not have the means to do this on those nights. Please do not show up expecting special treatment.
The link below is the pdf and the image is a jpeg. Hopefully one of these will work for everyone.
BLD Registration Form 2018
Payment is by cash or check only. We do not take credit cards.
6U – 5 & 6 yrs
8U – 7 & 8 yrs
10U – 9 & 10 yrs
12U – 11 & 12 yrs.
This is like any other sports league that does (age)U.
We will be limiting each division to 12 teams of 9. When we get to 108 players, we will start a wait list. (I mentioned this in a previous post). Players will be pulled up off of the wait list only when a spot comes available. We will not take payment from wait listed players until they are pulled up.
******** PLEASE DO NOT COME TO REGISTER A 4 YR OLD THINKING THAT THEY WILL BE ADDED BEFORE 5 AND 6 YR OLDS. SINCE WE ARE LIMITING NUMBERS, WE HAVE TO TAKE THE APPROPRIATE AGE PLAYERS FIRST. ********
I have to say this because the questions I am getting are repetitive. Let me make a few things clear….
1. We do not have dates for registration yet. We are working on securing gyms first.
2. I can’t tell you when tryouts will be because we haven’t had registration yet.
3. We don’t know when team practices will be because that is not determined until after we have had registration and tryouts and teams have been chosen.
4. Practice times are determined based on when coaches are available. Since we have no coaches, or teams, we have no practice times.
5. When we do have all those things in place, your practice time could be any time Monday through Friday. Younger kids practice earlier than older kids.
6. We don’t know who the coaches will be. Depends on who volunteers.
7. We are not a competitive league so kids don’t stay on the same team year-to-year.
8. Games have always been, and will continue to be, on Saturdays…starting sometime in late-January to early-February.
9. Information is relayed as soon as it is confirmed. It does no one any good to speculate on anything.
Patience is a virtue. Please be patient as we get things worked out so that the kids have the best experience possible. This is all about the kids.
Registration will not begin until October.
We will post information when we know it.